NetDocuments is one of the best cloud-based document management systems for Law Firms. However, many people have trouble using it on a Mac because they were trained how to use NetDocuments on windows machines. This is a master listing of blog post will go over how to use NetDocuments on a mac so you can enjoy all its features!
Setting up Your Mac to Work with NetDocuments
- Installing ndClick on your Mac: https://optiable.com/installing-ndclick-on-a-mac/
- Configuring your Mac, so NetDocuments sends emails to Outlook and the Mail App: https://optiable.com/using-outlook-for-mac-with-netdocuments/
- Configure Mission Control: https://optiable.com/secrets-to-having-success-with-netdocuments-on-your-mac/
Working with Documents on your Mac
- Opening Existing Documents – as long as you have ndclick installed, just click on documents to open them up, and close them so they check back in.
- Creating New Documents – https://optiable.com/creating-a-new-document-in-netdocuments-on-a-mac/
- Versioning Documents – https://optiable.com/the-secret-to-using-netdocuments-on-a-mac-part-4-how-to-use-netdocuments-versioning-on-a-mac/
Saving emails into NetDocuments
- Using ndMail in Outlook for your Mac – https://optiable.com/using-ndmail-in-outlook-for-mac/