How to setup NetDocuments on a Windows Computer
Note that the Manual Install Guide below follows this video.
We are going to download and install the following programs:
- NetDocuments Active X Controller – https://vault.netvoyage.com/neWeb2/apps/newebcl.msi
- ndoffice – https://apps.netdocuments.com/apps/ndOffice/ndOfficeSetup.exe
- ndclick – https://apps.netdocuments.com/apps/ndClick/ndClickSetup.exe
There are 2 step by step guides
- NetDocuments – Manual Install Guide – Windows: Walk around to each computer installing NetDocuments.
- NetDocuments – Scripted Install Guide – Windows: Push out the NetDocuments Install via MSI’s and Registry Edits, for IT pros.
If you have a Mac, Click Here.
If you have a Fujitsu ScanSnap Scanner, install this.
Advanced Browser Settings
Here are how you change settings in the different browsers to make NetDocuments run better: