How to setup NetDocuments on a Windows Computer
Note that the Manual Install Guide below follows this video.
We are going to download and install the following programs:
- NetDocuments Active X Controller – https://vault.netvoyage.com/neWeb2/apps/newebcl.msi
- ndoffice – https://apps.netdocuments.com/apps/ndOffice/ndOfficeSetup.exe
- ndclick – https://apps.netdocuments.com/apps/ndClick/ndClickSetup.exe
There are 2 step by step guides
- NetDocuments – Manual Install Guide – Windows: Walk around to each computer installing NetDocuments.
- NetDocuments – Scripted Install Guide – Windows: Push out the NetDocuments Install via MSI’s and Registry Edits, for IT pros.
If you have a Mac, Click Here.
If you have a Fujitsu ScanSnap Scanner, install this.
Advanced Browser Settings
Here are how you change settings in the different browsers to make NetDocuments run better:
- Google Chrome Popup Blocker – chrome://settings/content/popups
- Google Chrome PDF Settings – chrome://settings/content/pdfDocuments
- Firefox Popup Blocker – about:preferences#privacy (under permissions)
- Firefox PDF Settings – about:preferences#general
ndmail (only if your IT has set up the back end)
- ndmail for windows: https://apps.netdocuments.com/apps/ndMail/ndMailSetup.exe
Folder Import Utility
- Folder Import Tool: https://vault.netvoyage.com/neweb2/apps/Foldimp.msi