Firefox currently requires that you add an exception to communicate with ndClick.*
To allow this:
- Enter the following in the browser’s address bar:
(or whichever port between 60500-60550 ndClick is running).
- A screen appears indicating that the connection is not secure. Select the Advanced option.
- A message appears informing you that localhost:60500 uses an invalid security certificate. Select the Add Exception option.
- At the next dialog, confirm the security exception.
* This manual intervention precludes the use of ndClick with Firefox in multi-user environments (Citrix, RDS, etc.)