What sorts of common document management problems does a DMS solve?
- Misfiled documents (which equals “lost” in most cases)
- Inadvertently deleted documents
- Inability to monitor who is accessing documents, and to restrict access by user, or category of user
- Inability to easily notify users of the arrival of a new document, if it’s relevant to a matter they’re working on.
- Inability to easily manage email related to a client-matter
- Inability to find documents
- Difficulty managing different version of documents (“version control”)
- Inability (or difficulty) to access documents remotely
What is NetDocuments?
NetDocuments is a Cloud Based Document Management Software that premiered in 1999. DropBox was founded in 2007 so NetDocuments is almost a decade ahead of similar products. All of your documents are stored in NetDocuments Data Centers, which have multiple redundant locations. NetDocuments also has software that you install on your desktop that integrates with Adobe, Outlook, Word, and the entire Microsoft Office suite. At Optiable we have been NetDocuments Consultants since 2010 and on average do about 25 new NetDocuments installations a year for both Legal and Financial Service Firms.
How can Optiable help you with NetDocuments?
- Implementation Meetings to determine how to setup NetDocuments for your firm
- Beta testing with groups of users to test out the configuration
- Installation of NetDocuments on your computers and servers
- Basic Training of all users on how to best use NetDocuments
- Floor support to assist all users during the rollout of NetDocuments
- Training with the admin staff on how to support NetDocuments
- Technical Support and new user training
We will be with you from start to finish, making sure that your NetDocuments rollout is a success. We have done over 100 document management installs on two continents and multiple countries and states. We can be onsite or remote, what ever you prefer. Ready to get started? Lets schedule a demo to make sure NetDocuments is right for you.