What sorts of common document management problems does a DMS solve?
- Misfiled documents (which equals “lost” in most cases)
- Inadvertently deleted documents
- Inability to monitor who is accessing documents, and to restrict access by user, or category of user
- Inability to easily notify users of the arrival of a new document, if it’s relevant to a matter they’re working on.
- Inability to easily manage email related to a client-matter
- Inability to find documents
- Difficulty managing different version of documents (“version control”)
- Inability (or difficulty) to access documents remotely
What is Worldox?
Worldox is a Document Management Software from World Software Corporation in New Jersey. The first version shipped in 1993 and it has become one of the industry leaders in document management software. Worldox installs on a user’s desktop and seamlessly integrates with every program on their desk including Outlook, Word, and the Microsoft Office suite. At Optiable we have been working with Worldox since 2002 and are certified Worldox Integrator.
How can Optiable help you with Worldox?
- Implementation Meetings to determine how to setup Worldox for your firm
- Beta testing with groups of users to test out the configuration
- Installation of Worldox on your computers and servers
- Basic Training of all users on how to best use Worldox
- Floor support to assist all users during the rollout of Worldox
- Training with the admin staff on how to support Worldox
- Technical Support and new user training
We will be with you from start to finish, making sure that your Worldox rollout is a success. We have done over 100 document management installs on two continents and multiple countries and states. We can be onsite or remotely, what ever you prefer. Ready to get started? Lets schedule a demo to make sure Worldox is right for you.
I have consulted with Craig on number of issues ranging from Exchange providers to Worldox issues. As a consultant he is an excellent resource for any Law firm IT department. The odds are if Craig hasn’t helped a firm or legal department do exactly what you want to accomplish he knows someone who does and will help you work with them.
Johnston Smith | Information Technology Director – King, Krebs & Jurgens